Giving back is the right thing to do. At Mims Distributing Company, we support many organizations that are working to improve our region, particularly those that strive to protect the environment and improve public health.
Every year, we contribute more than $50,000 a year in cash and in-kind donations to organizations in our nine-county distribution area. We sponsored these charities from their start and continue to support them annually:
- Thad & Alice Eure Walk For Hope for treatment of mental illness
- Frankie Lemmon Foundation to fund a preschool for children with special education needs
Recent events and causes we have supported include:
- United Cerebral Palsy
- Saint Saviour’s Center’s Healthy Baby Program
- Ted Chenery Foundation
- Raleigh Elks Lodge
- Coastal Conservation Association North Carolina
- Wake County Wildlife Club
- Continuous Blessings Foundation
If your nonprofit has an upcoming event or need for donations, please contact us via the form below. We would be happy to learn more and how we can help the nonprofit organizations that support the region we serve.